Professional Flip-up Face Shield – This is a general use protective equipment. It is NOT a medical equipment.
Read and understand the user manual / data sheet before use. Accidents can occur in case of improper use.
- Folding front visor made of transparent PET G (scratch resistant), rigid white protective upper cap made of white PET, provided with a lateral adjustment system for fixing and tightening in the desired folding position.
- Head fastener made of plastic, white and transparent PET, adjustable
- Fastening at the back with elastic band
- Weight: 125 grams
- This protective mask model is designed and equipped with a special head restraint system, with double adjustment to ensure increased user comfort:
- At the top, the band above the head can be adjusted – see (1) on the technical drawing
- The adjustment for the head circumference is made by self-tightening the elastic band behind the projection mask – see (2) on the technical drawing
- The visor is far enough away from the face to allow efficient air circulation and the wearing of goggles or eyeglasses.
- The dimensions, weight and shape of the visor allow the unrestricted movement of the head.
- Human skin biocompatible and physiologically safe, does not cause irritation or other conditions when in contact with human skin.
- The folding visor can be lifted or lowed without removal but and can be locked in the desired position.
- Intense use without creating user discomfort.
- Excellent resistance to mechanical actions due to the high quality materials used.
- The maximum working temperature is 50 ° C.
- Good resistance to chemical agents such as: mineral oils, water, turpentine, non-abrasive detergents, ethanol, glycerin.
Cleaning and disinfection:
- This product can be cleaned or disinfected with liquid soap, a solution for cleaning optical products or a solution containing alcohol.
- It can be sterilized under UV action.
- During cleaning, the product must not be subjected to temperatures higher than 50 °C
- Like any protection product, its lifespan depends on how it is used, cared for and maintained.
- We recommend that when not using the product:
- To be protected from fall sources.
- Do not store over other products preventing mechanical damage and scratching.
- To be protected from chemical environments.
- It can be sterilized with an ultraviolet sterilizer.
- It does not withstand steam sterilizers as they will deform.
- In the original packaging
- In closed spaces not exposed to dust with temperatures between 5 and 40 ° C, relative humidity less than 90%
- The product must be transported in the original packaging.